Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shutterfly. ANOTHER Addiction...yikes!

Merry Christmas to Ave & Bryce from Mandy over at Twins, Trials & Triumphs!


Thank you SO MUCH Mandy for this wonderful gift!   

A while back, Mandy sent me an email to "chat" about digital scrapbooking with Shutterfly and suggested that I give it a try.  Being the generous gal that she is, she sent me a coupon for a FREE 8x8 bookCan you say AWESOME?!?! 

Anywho, I gave it a "try" and I agree....it is FA-bulous!  And so easy!  I "scraped" this book in under 1 hour...that's incredible.  I kept it pretty simple for my first "go at it"  but I am amazed at how creative you can get.  As you will see, I made it like a storybook that we can read to Ave & Bryce.  Not only will they LOVE to see themselves and their loved ones in pictures, it will be a fantastic "keepsake" for the year 2011.  (Santa is going to wrap it and put it under the tree for them.)

Did I already say THANK YOU Mandy?!?!  You are an amazing & generous Bloggy World Buddy!

 


Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.


Not that I have ANYMORE time in my life to spare BUT I might have ANOTHER ADDICTION on my hands...LOL!

Happy Friday Everyone...Don't Forget Our Christmas Carolling Blog Hop Starts TONIGHT (Friday) at 7:00pm (MST)!

Click HERE For Details!

1 comment:

  1. I love Shutterfly photobooks too!! I made one for the kids' birthdays and one for their dedication day. They love to look at these books all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...