Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Time for Another Vay-K...WOO HOO!!!

Yup!  We are jet setting yet again.  Where too this time you ask?  The SUNNY State of Florida! 


Ever since I was eight years old, my family and I have spent Christmas in Florida (that's a whole lotta years, BTW).  I know.  I'm L-U-C-K-Y!  Especially if you are a fellow Canuck!  There have only been 4 years that I have missed out on the annual trip down South.  The first two were right after I graduated college and being the lowest employee on the seniority list...I had to work.  The 3rd time I was unable to go, was the year I picked up and moved across the country.  Again, I had to work.  The 4th time was in 2009 when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with Ave & Bryce.  Enuff saidLOL!

We are not always in Florida on Christmas day.  My sister and niece and me and my family usually start arriving around the 27th or 28th of December.  BUT NOT THIS YEAR!  We are leaving in less than 6 hours and I am soooo excited.  Given the amount of snow & winter weather be have been experiencing...I am ready for some sunshine.

So, if you don't "see" me around as much I am likely at the pool sippin' on a "drink" or something like that...not that I'm rubbing it in or anything...LOL!

Oh! How I WISH Weight Watchers worked THIS fast...LMAO!
(image credit google)

Until I Post Again, (Ummmmm....In the SUNNY STATE of FLORIDA) Thinking Of You ALL Fondly! :)
"Me" XoXoXo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Florida. In December. Ahhh...

    ENJOY!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are lucky but we still love you :)

    Take lots of pics in the sunshine and enjoy the time with your family.

    But wait... did you get my envelope yet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick me up on your way there???? I need to go HOME!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! Jealous!!! Enjoy the sunshine and have a wonderful Christmas!!!! I expect pics when you get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Ginger! You are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...