Monday, December 19, 2011

These Are A FEW of My FAVORITE Christmas Posts....E-V-E-R!!!!!

I just arrived in the SUNNY State of Florida and I am taking my time "settling in" to my new home for the next 31 days, read, sleeping in and letting Grams & Gramps enjoy their grandchildren sans moi.  Therefore, I am posting a few of my favorite Christmas themed posts I have enjoyed from my AWESOME Bloggy World Buddies. 

In the event that you missed these, I strongly recommend that you have a gander.  You will NOT be disappointed.  So come on, grab a coffee and have a laugh, a cry , ponder some things  and get your "jolly on" inspired by these AMAZING posts (highlighted in green)...

Need a Laugh?

Kim at My Twin*tastic Life was a guest poster over at Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1 and I swear I was laughing so hard I ALMOST peed my pants... It's NOT your "typical"  12 Days of Christmas

Laura couldn't have been more hilarious in shedding light on "our" sometimes "twisted" way in which we chose to "parent" our children when she talked about The Elf on the Shelf phenomenon.

So, if you are "one of THOSE mom's" (and for the record I TOTALLY am) who have no problem having a little Elf do some of your parenting during the holidays...LOL...check out Johanna's totally FABULOUS Elf on the Shelf Ideas

Hmmmm....Makes You Wonder?

My real life AND bloggy friend Heather over at Life Is But a Stage, really got me thinking...why not Merry Christmas? and what about all the other celebrations?

'Tis the Season to Rejoice

I have to admit, the post Girlfriends ROCK! by my bloggy bestie Becca over at Because I'm the Mommy had me just a "little" green with envy (I so want to be a part of that "group" LOL!).  It also made me rejoice about all the wonderful ladies I have in my life too!

We ALL Need a Little More Yumminess In Our Lives...

Mandy over at Twins Trials and Triumphs may have just posted the Best Christmas Recipe I have seen.  Oh ya!  Go Check it out! 

If You Don't At LEAST Get a Little "Choked Up" Reading This One...Well, You May Just Make the "Naughty List"!

Melissa over at MaMe Musings has been having the most WONDERFUL "Opening Our Gifts" guest posts and if you missed out on this...again, you may get on that 'Naughty List"!  LOL.  Anywho, her long time friend Crissy wrote a post that I will not soon forget & neither will you.   Paying It Forward has a whole new meaning for me...

Happy Monday and Happy Reading!!





4 comments:

  1. Hey there lucky girl in Florida! Thanks for the shout out! I'm off to read your other reco's! Have a fantastic time and a great Christmas!!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy! :)

    And now I have two new blogs to stalk too!

    I am so jealous of your location right now! Have a fantastic time (and take LOTS of cute pictures)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thanks (I just posted a link to Chrissy's FB wall...she'll be thrilled).

    Off to check out these new blogs.

    ENJOY FL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday to you too :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...