Friday, December 9, 2011

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday *Christmas Edition* Week #3 Link Up!


Are You Ready For 3 MORE Weeks of Christmas Carolling?  Can I get a "Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la"!?!?!



ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting a "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!" 

Here is how you can join in on the Christmas JOY:
1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins
You may or may not agree but I think that so many Christmas Carols require a vast "range" of vocal abilities to "properly" sing them as they are meant to be sung.  That being said, I sing them sans ANY vocal abilities but my point being is that some artists just have the perfect "vocal range" to make certain Carols sound AMAZING! 
My fellow Canuck, Celine Dion is no exception...



3 comments:

  1. I would agree with that Ging! And I too do not possess any of that vocal talent so I make up for it with volume! I am a loud singer... I don't get any higher, I just get a heck of a lot LOUDER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love just about anything that Celine sings. Which brings me to...

    Totally had no clue that you were doing Celine this week! I swear! Just goes to show how much great minds think alike, eh? Gotta dash, but I'll be checking in later!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also sing songs without any regard for how they should be sung! Someone once told me in high school that I had a nice singing voice, and the problem is that I've believed them all these years. I assure you, I do not. Let's just say I'll never try out for American Idol, not just because I'm way too old at this point, but also because I'm no good. And my ego couldn't take the rejection. You've inspired me to listen to some Christmas tunes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...